We are looking for a full time, technically minded, creative designer with artistic abilities and basic web design & marketing knowledge.
• Good working knowledge of personal computers with advanced experience in the use of such programs as: Creative Suite 5 (incl. Photoshop, Indesign & illustrator), Word, Excel and Outlook. Photo re-touching & manipulation skills are required.
• Must be able to demonstrate a good creative background and design style that can be developed towards Spiral's design concept.
• Working to strict deadlines & schedules, in conjunction with other designers but with the ability to progress with minimal supervision.
• Overseeing the marketing & online marketing production, including dealing with Press Enquiries & Band Endorsements.
• Experience of planning, booking of models/photographers & management of quarterly photo shoots preferred but not essential.
• Responsible for the creation of quarterly catalogues, developing fresh design concepts & layouts.
• Working with the web & marketing designer to maintain, update and improve our web site: ( www.spiraldirect.com )
• Overseeing all our online presence through social networking sites, forums and communities.
• Design of advertisements in various national publications.
• Initialising brand awareness and marketing campaigns
Salary: £20k - £30K
Send your cv's & links to your portfolio to: email@example.com & let us know your availability for interviews next week!!